I'm currently not taking any new therapy clients
Options for lower-income clients:
You may qualify for a Disability Allowance through WINZ if you are struggling with issues such as anxiety, depression and stress. You can check your eligibility online here on the WINZ website. If you believe that you qualify, ask for an application from WINZ or download one from their website.
Click Here for a variety of low-fee counselling options in the Bay of Plenty and around New Zealand.
* These rates include GST
* If you don't feel like we're a good fit or if I don't believe I have the appropriate
experience to support you with your particular issues, I will do my best to refer
you to someone who is a more suitable match.
* I request payment either prior to services or at the time of services
* I accept several different methods of payment, including:
My standard rate is $160 per hour for a 60-minute session
($185 for a couples therapy session of 75 minutes)
[...to pay for workshops or other events, scroll to the bottom of the "Workshops/Events" page]
1) A direct deposit to my bank account prior to service:
Account Name: Paris Williams
Account Number: 06 0729 0659387 00
2) Cash, personal check, or credit card at the time of service
(I also accept debit cards with Visa or MasterCard logos)
3) Payments made via PayPal prior to service (click link below)