I'm currently not taking any new clients.
Please check back later.
In supporting couples heal wounds, deepen their connection, and/or make important life decisions, I incorporate several modalities of psychotherapy that are well established as being highly effective in this type of work:
* Emotionally Focused Therapy for Couples (EFT)
* Nonviolent Communication (NVC)
* Hakomi (mindfulness-based) Psychotherapy for Couples
* Overwhelming emotions
(such as anger, grief/sadness, depression, fear/anxiety, and extreme mood swings)
* Panic disorder, obsessive-compulsive disorder, and other anxiety disorders
* Posttraumatic stress disorder (PTSD) and other kinds of unresolved trauma
* Drug & alcohol dependence and other forms of addiction
* Extreme and/or nonordinary experiences and states of mind
(hearing voices, unusual beliefs, spiritual emergency, psychosis)
* Spiritual and Existential issues
(identity/authenticity, spirituality, finding meaning/purpose, end of life)
* Life Transitions
* Relationship difficulties
I offer a particularly powerful and often surprisingly quick form of mediation, derived primarily from Nonviolent Communication (NVC), that can be very helpful for resolving conflicts among virtually any parties, including between family members, friends/ex-friends, partners/ex-partners, employee/employer, etc.